Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Venton Unibox HDx] no updates on vix for months

  • Thread starter Thread starter beck
  • Start date Start date
B

beck

Guest
Hi all would anyone know why I havnt had any updates for the vix image on my venton hd2 box since before Xmas I havnt had a update from the feed just wondering if there has been any updates lately also I hear there is a new version of fix being released soon any idea when this will be thanks
 
yes we are working on the successor to ViX 3.0 but we cant comment on ETA's for a number of reasons, we have a twitter feed that you can follow for news and updates relating to the image and forum, the link is in my signature.
 
Thanks phenoix has there been any updates since Xmas on vix 808 lately as I have noticed I havnt had a update on my box since around Xmas time before then I was getiing updates very regular on my venton HD 2
 
no build 808 is the last in the ViX 3.0 image series, as it stands rite now there will be no further updates or upgrades to this image line, the new image will be released shortly but dont expect a raft of new wonderful features, the vast majority of the work has been on the image core and the parts you wont see.
 
Thank you phenoix :thumbsup:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top