Sorry for the totally Noob question.
I've just got a Vu+ Solo2 and flashed OpenVix onto it.
I've got this all setup and working ok, using UK Freesat (formerly Sky HD). I've even managed to get this working with Plex using the HRTunerProxy - all great so far!
The thing that's bugging me is how to call up the EPG and use the Bouquets. I've use ABM to create lots of Bouquets - e.g. HD, SD, ...
How do I call-up Bouquets in the EPG? If I go into the EPG it just seems to list all channels?
Thanks
I've just got a Vu+ Solo2 and flashed OpenVix onto it.
I've got this all setup and working ok, using UK Freesat (formerly Sky HD). I've even managed to get this working with Plex using the HRTunerProxy - all great so far!
The thing that's bugging me is how to call up the EPG and use the Bouquets. I've use ABM to create lots of Bouquets - e.g. HD, SD, ...
How do I call-up Bouquets in the EPG? If I go into the EPG it just seems to list all channels?
Thanks
