Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] Not finding channels after upgrade to latest image!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kyddil
  • Start date Start date
K

Kyddil

Guest
Its been 1 year since I've updated my VU+ Solo with the latest ViX Team image, so I did it yesterday. My sattelite has 6 LNB's (7-13-19,2-23,5-28,2-42).

Ive updated my bootloader before the image update.

First installed the 2.4.121 > couldn't find any channels on the sattelite!
Installed 2.4.95 > only finding channels on 7a.. the rest of the sattelites nothing!

Can someone please help me? I don't understand why there is always a problem popping up when putting a new image to my VU+..
 
Nevermind, it was the Tuner setting that was wrong.. It works perfectly now..

Does anyone know how to enable hbbTV? Long press red button doesnt work!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top