Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Not moving the dish position

Centre100

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Dec 13, 2010
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Age
78
My Manhattan HH120 positioner won't move to various sats. I use USALS. It did until a few days ago. I can manually make fine adjustments using the remote control from the Positioner Setup screen. The Movement feature Search West or East gives the indication its moving the dish but it doesn't move.
The Postioner Setup screen isn't always rembering it's Goto reference e.g. 019.2E.
I've used the Manhattan HH120 for many years, I'm wondering if it's at fault and a replacement positioner is required.
I'd appreciate thoughts and also suggestions of a suitable replacement.

I haven't tried a flash without settings restore yet then a complete re-installation.

Thanks
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top