Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Now & next not showing in bar..

  • Thread starter Thread starter rowl3y
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rowl3y

Guest
Hi there ,, Please can anyone help ,, I have the open vix image on my mini VU+ Duo .. I'm sure it was working before I tryed the sky HD skin's but I gone back to the original skin & I can't see now & next ?

Please help
 
Sorry but we do not provide images or any kind of support for illegal, counterfeit receivers. If you need support please speak to the person you bought it from. Thread closed

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top