Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] NTP Time Bug?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wbarrett
  • Start date Start date
W

wbarrett

Guest
My system time is slow by three minutes regardless of which NTP server I use (e.g., the default pool server or time.mit.edu). I definitely have Internet connectivity and am using time.mit.edu with an AzBox Premium + and it shows the correct time.

Settings are:

NTP
time.mit.edu
30 minutes


===
Bill
 
Hmmmm... maybe not a bug. I changed the time sync to transponder and moved around to a few satellites. Of course I ended up with all sorts of crazy times in the system. I then went back to NTP and it synced to the correct time. At least I see now how to force an NTP update when time is so off.

===
Bill
 
Transponder times on certain satellites are known to be miles out.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top