Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Ocram Picons: Definitions of types

gedclarke

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Feb 16, 2012
Messages
167
Reaction score
19
Points
0
Age
54
Location
Liverpool UK
Hello, I have been manually installing picons but have just heard about the ocram picons in the feeds. Can someone please tell which one is best to use/differences (I have a duo running vix and only use 28.2). Also where is best to install them (usb,internal flash or hdd). I tried a couple but can't seem to get it correct. Thanks in advance for any help
 
HD versions resolution 100x60

hd.black-white > black background with a white version of the logo
hd.reflection-black > reflection (grey/white) background with a black version of the logo
hd.transparent-black > no background with a black version of the logo
hd.transparent-white > no background with a white version of the logo

SD versions resolution 70x53
sd.black-white > same as above
sd.reflection-black
sd.transparent-black
sd.transparent-white

SHD versions resolution 220x132
shd.transparent-black
shd.transparent-black-nopadding > same as above, except -nopadding means there's no empty space around the logo
shd.transparent-white
shd.transparent-white-nopadding


The best place to install is flash.

I tried a couple but can't seem to get it correct.

What can't you get correct?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top