Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD+ PLUS] Ocram Picons - which ones?

  • Thread starter Thread starter djwoody
  • Start date Start date
D

djwoody

Guest
Hi.
I am looking to install the Ocram Picons (I prefer these to the picture-type MK ones).

My question is, which ones to download for my box?

I am running Blue HD skin on Openvix 5.0.

I believe they should be SNP 400x240, but theres a few to choose from:

enigma2-plugin-picons-snp-full.400x240-370x210.dark.on.blue_2017-04-07--08-46-24_all.ipk
enigma2-plugin-picons-snp-full.400x240-370x210.light.on.transparent_2017-04-07--08-46-24_all.ipk
enigma2-plugin-picons-snp-full.400x240-400x240.light.on.transparent_2017-04-07--08-46-24_all.ipk
enigma2-plugin-picons-snp-full.800x450-760x410.light.on.transparent_2017-04-07--08-46-24_all.ipk
snp-full.400x240-370x210.dark.on.blue_2017-04-07--08-46-24.hardlink.tar.xz
snp-full.400x240-370x210.dark.on.blue_2017-04-07--08-46-24.symlink.tar.xz
snp-full.400x240-370x210.light.on.transparent_2017-04-07--08-46-24.hardlink.tar.xz
snp-full.400x240-370x210.light.on.transparent_2017-04-07--08-46-24.symlink.tar.xz
snp-full.400x240-400x240.light.on.transparent_2017-04-07--08-46-24.hardlink.tar.xz
snp-full.400x240-400x240.light.on.transparent_2017-04-07--08-46-24.symlink.tar.xz

regards
Chris
 
Its all down to to personal preference.

I just spent a few minutes installing a uninstalling till I was happy with the picons I preferred. The SNP-FULL light on transparent was my preferred.
 
my duo2 wont display picons on the lcd screen.

it has always worked perfectly then i did an online update last week and since then the screen doesnt display anything other than the name of the channel at the top. no picon, no time etc.

tried looking for the settings in menus but its not there under front display.

i did a full flash incase it has been corrupted but it is exactly the same.

i use the SNP Full from the plugins feed.
 
You will need to install and/or reconfigure your settings in LCD4Linux plugin.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
plugin is installed by default, i remember the lcd settings being under front panel display which is why i couldn't change them.

access via plugin menu and somehow the settings had been altered...just restored to default and its working again.
strange that.

thanks for the help
 
I use snp-full.400x240-400x240.light.on.transparent_2017-04-07--08-46-24.hardlink.tar.xz with the ViXBMC 1080 Confluence skin.

Looks really nice :)
 
I have the same issue

''my duo2 wont display picons on the lcd screen.

it has always worked perfectly then i did an online update last week and since then the screen doesnt display anything other than the name of the channel at the top. no picon, no time etc.

tried looking for the settings in menus but its not there under front display.''

how exactly did you resolve your issue please?
 
I have the same issue

''my duo2 wont display picons on the lcd screen.

it has always worked perfectly then i did an online update last week and since then the screen doesnt display anything other than the name of the channel at the top. no picon, no time etc.

tried looking for the settings in menus but its not there under front display.''

how exactly did you resolve your issue please?

That's correct. You need to reconfigure LCD4Linux as previously been mentioned elsewhere.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Frank

off the top of my head, the settings are under menu>plugins.
then select lcd4linux. i think i pressed menu to bring up the option to restore default configuration.

i hope that helps
 
my duo2 wont display picons on the lcd screen.

it has always worked perfectly then i did an online update last week and since then the screen doesnt display anything other than the name of the channel at the top. no picon, no time etc.

tried looking for the settings in menus but its not there under front display.

i did a full flash incase it has been corrupted but it is exactly the same.

i use the SNP Full from the plugins feed.
Why don't you read the stickys? It's in the very first one!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top