Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Octagon sx988 4k help needed

shuggy

Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
222
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
53
Hi guys, I just started to set up my new octagon sx988 4k from here and in the set up phase I stupidly chose tv resolution 2600 but my tv is only 1080p and now I can't complete setup or view tv setup and I can't go back to start to change the resolution as its just saying tv resolution not compable I should just kept it at 1080p
Do I have to reflash the box and if so where is the guide , I've looked on the guides on here don't see flashing guide. Any help appreciated 🙏
 
Can you get the IP address from your router?
If so, you can access the box from Openwebif and change the video settings from that with the virtual remote control.
Just put the IP address in the browser address bar and press enter
 
I didnt think.of that I'll try it thank u
 
If you can't access it via the webif, then just reflash the box with a usb stick and start again
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top