ross_37
Member
Hi l am looking for some help to see if my box problem can be resolved with a self inflicted problem
I was trying to resolve a problem on the box and tried to load the "openvix-6.8.006.release-sx88v2_recovery_emmc" via a usb but the USB had other images on and now the release wount start to recover at all. It just has a "pink bar" on the top of the box
Can this be recoved or is be box now unrecoverable
I appreciate all information to progress
I was trying to resolve a problem on the box and tried to load the "openvix-6.8.006.release-sx88v2_recovery_emmc" via a usb but the USB had other images on and now the release wount start to recover at all. It just has a "pink bar" on the top of the box
Can this be recoved or is be box now unrecoverable
I appreciate all information to progress

