Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Only three channels left after storm

  • Thread starter Thread starter stiiim
  • Start date Start date
S

stiiim

Guest
Hey guys,

I am not as experienced as most of you here so I have been breaking my brain over this: I have a VU duo running - sky on 28 and Czech channels on 0.8 W Thor (two dishes on the roof). Everything was fine for the past year, then there was a huge storm 3 days ago overnight. In the morning the sockets fuse was down. When turned everything on again Nick Jr (last channel from yesterday) came up. But when I tried to change to any other channel (apart from Nick Jr 2 and Nick Jr +1), all the channels were gone - TUNE FAILED message.

Could you give me a guess what could have happened? I mean why am I able to receive three channels but nothing more? The Czech ones are gone completely. Swapping tuners did not help anything. I thought if the sky dish was moved by the wind I would loose all the channels? What does this mean? The Nick Jr Picture is splendid q

Thanks for your help.
 
checked your tuner configuration,

might be an idea to update the satellite.xml Giles.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top