Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Open Air PLayer / Airplayer -- Issues?

Flyingpig

New member
Joined
Oct 18, 2011
Messages
521
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello All,

After upgrading to Helios, I have found that I am not able to stream from my I-Pad to the ET9000. With Open Airplayer i get sound - sometimes, but never a picture.

With Airplayer, last time i tried it wasnt working due to something with the actual software - has anyone managed to get this working?

THanks,

FP.
 
I got the same issue, tried various open air play plugins via the menu and now after removing i get an error stating m2xxxx or something is missing
Would love to have a solution to be able to airplay from iPad to tv with vu+ solo2 and vix helios
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top