Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] open airplayer

jth

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2011
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Points
6
hi guys ive just updated to apollo 008
i was trying to install airplay on the vu as it works
on my dm800se but it wont install on the vu
i came across a thread about open airplayer
which i install from plugins.
it worked great the 1st few times trying it
but now all i get is sound on my tv no picture
ive tried with ipad 2 and iphone 4s
while running movie box and plex

thanks jth
 
Last edited:
Same has been happening to me for a while now dunno how to get past it plays sound but no display

iPhone 5 detects it and sometimes shows as a speaker for sound or the tv icon for display but all I get is sound


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weirskynet
Living in harmony with his ,
Vu+ Solo2 , 😜👍😛😁
 
I had this. What did was switched off wifi on ipad and reinstalled the plugin on box, Then I went to say moviebox played video for couple of seconds then pressed the menu twice om ipad then brought up the menu for airplay and selected satellite box then it worked.

PS

I hope all this makes sense as I am on my mobile.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
I had this. What did was switched off wifi on ipad and reinstalled the plugin on box, Then I went to say moviebox played video for couple of seconds then pressed the menu twice om ipad then brought up the menu for airplay and selected satellite box then it worked.

PS

I hope all this makes sense as I am on my mobile.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

dont quite understand thanks for reply though
 
Im also interested in running this on my solo2.
Any luck so far?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top