Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] open webif and filezilla unable to connect

antwan

New member
Joined
Oct 20, 2013
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Good morning ,
I have just updated from 5.0.007 online to 5.0.008 on two tm twin's oe with the same result.
I am now unable to connect to machine via webif ie/ browser internet Explorer11 (192.168.0.**)
also I am unable to ftp via Filezilla message says:-
Status: Connecting to 192.168.0.22:21...
Error: Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity
Error: Could not connect to server
Status: Waiting to retry...
Status: Connecting to 192.168.0.22:21...

unable to connect .. both was ok in build 7 but not working in latest update.
I have rebooted router and box's and still get the same results

great work by programmers and vix team any advice appreciated.
 
hi Both box's on Ethernet .. @ two locations hard wired
 
I could not connect either but it turned out my router had changed the IP Address so changed it myself in iDreamX.
Check the IP address is the same as before.
 
Thanks for advice I have found that my Filezilla ftp now needs the password that was set up accidently through following settings:

menu-setup-system-network- password set up.
I set it to 0000 but does anyone know how to disable it as was like before ie/ not needing password.
thanks again for any advice
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top