Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] openairplayer not working on iOS 8

whatsat

New member
Joined
Sep 6, 2013
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi all,

Updated to iOS 8 last week from iOS 7 and now openairplayer not fully working.
I get sound on the TV but no picture.
Anyone else having this problem?
Anyone know a fix?

Thanks
 
I'm on iOS 7 still so can't really check for you, how ever if it's down to iOS 8 you could try a jailbreak tweek called airhomevideo.
 
Yes. My son has an iphone6 and he tried using the airplayer... sound only, no pictures. I don't use apple stuff so it is nice that he can't monopolise my stb with his streams:). I'm running vix 121 on duo2.
 
I think Apple have strangled Airplay with ios8 so maybe it is out of your hands.
 
So it sounds like the airplayer plugin needs to be updated for IOS 8 onwards?
Can anyone do this?
Maybe time to buy a cheap apple tv ...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top