Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

openvix-3.0.742 Autoresolution plugin problem

stu667

New member
Joined
Sep 24, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello all,

I use this image (vu+ ultimo with 2 dvbs + 1 dvbc) that I find pretty cool but there is just one little problem with autoresolution plugin.

It is installed but it seems it does not hold the settings.
When I setup the plugin and press the green button to confirm, all the modifications are not stored when I return in the menu.

I don't know if it's working or not.

Someone can help me ?

Thanks
 
Fixed for next build; thanks for reporting.

If you want to use it now, unzip the attached file to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoResolution
 

Attachments

Fixed for next build; thanks for reporting.

If you want to use it now, unzip the attached file to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoResolution


Hello Rob,

Maybe you can put a full ipk file for Openvix 3.0? Would be grateful. :)
 
Openvix 3.0 is no longer supported, please update to the latest version of VIX :thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top