Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

OpenVix 6.2: Autobouqets_e2.sh not working, can't see or select channels by numbers, plus seeing dupes.

satellitejoe

New member
Joined
Apr 1, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have a new Octagon box that I want to use as a FreeSat box, but I'm having so much trouble getting the epg to show channel numbers (such that bbc one is one, and there are no duplicate bbc services), and when I try to use the autobouqets e2 plugin, I get a failure message.

The box is otherwise working, but it's really hard to navigate to a channel as-is, with so many duplicates and without being able to select channels via their numbers.

I'm wondering if this is a known issue, and if there is a workaround?

My other half just wants to browse the channels in some rational order :-)

PXL_20230401_184101907.webp

PXL_20230401_184202875.webp

PXL_20230401_184218872.webp
 
If you disable the script check, that will avoid it. You will have to await for @LraiZer to look at it properly.

That being said, AB 28.2 does not do a Freesat list, only Sky list. You would be better off using ABM. Also, there are no more updates to 6.2, so if there are changes to the plugin, you will have to manually transfer files.
 
Also make sure that your USB stick is in ext file system if you are creating picon symlinks on it.
 
Your bouquet says Freesat. It can't have been created by AutoBoquets 28.2 unless you are using your own xml file. You most probably are using AutoBoquetsMaker. Please flash 6.3, it will have the changes made for Freesat.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top