Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mio] OpenViX 6.6.008

lme

Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Can not make an image backup from latest version on osmio4k+:

6.6.008.webp
 
Using my Octagon SF8008 I was able to make a full backup of the new 6.6.008, but possibly mio4k is different?
 
There was no log, but I (think) found the culprit: 2 new picons added before the backup. The picon was downloaded as a .svg type file & I converted into a .png type file for the box. Apparently the conversion did something to the new .png file. Today I was able to have a backup without the new picons.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top