- What type of support thread are you creating?
- Possible bug
- What OpenViX Image build number are you using?
- 6.8.006
- Have you tried re-flashing WITHOUT settings restore?
- NO
- Have you tried re-flashing WITH a settings restore?
- NO
Hello All,
I have a Zgemma H7S and have the latest version of OpenVix, lately it’s become very slow, even when checking for updates it takes ages and special subscription channels takes ages to load. I’ve changed to 6.7 version on the MultiBoot Image Selector and it runs smoothly. Will there ben any updatee coming soon or any fix for this.
I have a Zgemma H7S and have the latest version of OpenVix, lately it’s become very slow, even when checking for updates it takes ages and special subscription channels takes ages to load. I’ve changed to 6.7 version on the MultiBoot Image Selector and it runs smoothly. Will there ben any updatee coming soon or any fix for this.