Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

OpenViX Apollo draiver smartreader

  • Thread starter Thread starter checco
  • Start date Start date
C

checco

Guest
hello friends or installed last image openvix apollo I'm using cccam 2.2.1 I only work two internal slot of the decoder know how I activate draiver to run ub smartreader to use other card thanks in advance
 
in that panel you will find the link to activate
 
Last edited by a moderator:
as she explained the usb drivers smartreader only pre-installed you just turn them on and do restart but what I can not understand what part of the menu of the current image has a voice activation there draiver excuse me if I disorder
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top