Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Openvix Build 089 Lost German Channels

John57

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2014
Messages
227
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Germany
Hi Guys,

Thought I would ask if anyone can assist me what could be a very simple issue.
I have just updated to build 089 and now noticed that I have lost a few German channels on 19e now they might have gone before I updated but not 100% (I used to live in germany/Dusseldorf so I am used to watching them now and then) can anyone els confirm this as it might be related to this update but in truth not really sure.

I have lost the following channels SIXXHD, ProSiebenHD, ProSiebenMAXXHD, SAT1HD, Kabel Eins HD, I am not even sure how to do a so called manual scan to look for them as my channel list was already installed for me, any help would as always be appreciated, I hope I have also posted this in the correct section.

Kinds Regards
John
 
Hi,
card is inserted?:-) All your missing channel are on 11464MHz horizontal 22000 Msym 2/3 8PSK on Astra.

Go to Sendersuche, on Art der Suche use the right or left button until you see Benutzerdefinierter Transponder then enter the data from above and press OK. Your box should find the 5 channel.

ciao
 
Good Evening Trial

Thank you for responding back.

Trial, I am currently using a Vu+Solo2 is there not an automatic way of doing this within the Vix Menu system without updating manually

Kind Regards
John.
 
I have reverted back to image 088 and the channels are still not working so it has nothing to do with build 089, my mistake.

Regards
John
 
Just a brief update, re-booted and now the channels are back, it could well have been an issue with the german TV station.

Regards
John
 
Hi,
I did not have problems with theses channels for a long time. You should keep an eye on it perhaps your switch/lnb is not io anymore.

ciao
 
Morning Trial

Thanks for the tip, you could be correct I will keep an eye on my lnb's performance as it could be a intermittent fault

Many thanks

John.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top