Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

OpenViX Now officially available for the Vu+ Zero.

Larry-G

V.I.P ,
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
32,540
Reaction score
405
Points
0
Age
48
OpenViX-Apollo123 AVAILABLE NOW
​

3ZU01Ia.png




The worlds first Enigma2 Team to give you FULL 1920x1080 HD Skin support
with thanks to Rossi2000.





OpenViX Apollo-Enigma2 GIT CHANGELOG​

Code:
openvix: build 1028
openvix: build 1027
Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/OpenViX/enigma2
Merge pull request #9 from AbuBaniaz/master
Update AVSwitch.py
[ServiceList] remove old import and code.
[PluginList] tweak the 1080 templates.
ServiceList: Add new skin attributes and auto adjust channelnummer size Add new attributes progressBarWidth amd fieldMargins that can be usefull for 1920x1080 skins to adjust sizes that were previously fixed.
Add new TextBoundary tool




OE-ALLIANCE GIT CHANGELOG​

Code:
openvix: build 123
[ini800] update drivers, add wma/wmv support
[ceryon] update drivers 12.01.2015  need new cfe too
[mediatomb] enable files larger than 2 gb
add new oem x1plus
[openvix] add myNOVUM_FHD2 to feeds
[blackbox] update drivers
openvix: build 122
audioeffect switch to DISTRO_FEATURES
[formuler] f3 remove splash cfe down update image the file present
[xtrend] et7x00 and et8500
[openvix] fix skins typo
[openvix] add nashu fhd skins to feed




DSWP4bU.png





Images can be downloaded directly from the OpenViX server ( Link Below )


via a online update
menu> setup> software update.

OR
Via a Telnet session with the following command
init 4 && opkg update && opkg upgrade && init 6



OpenViX-Apollo-Enigam2 GIT CHANGELOG
Click Here


OE-ALLIANCE GIT-CHANGELOG
Click Here


Some softcams now available from the image feeds.


OpenViX-IMAGES & OpenViX HD-IMAGES
Click Here


OpenViX Tutorials
Click Here
​




Follow us on Twitter Click Here

Follow us on Facebook Click Here
​

http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php?dir=Vu+Zero/


Please be aware there is a fake ViX image floating about for this receiver which could be dangerous and carries no support, for genuine ViX images always download from www.openvix.co.uk.
 
Openvix apollo build 126 is now available to download from www.openvix.co.uk.

I am not sure about online updating at present as I believe build 127 was set away this morning and had some troubles completing the build.

For now I would recommend that if you want to update create a settings backup with the backup manager, then either couch flash to build 126 via the image manager or with a USB stick. I will update the change logs and try to find out the status of build 127 when I have access to a laptop, currently online with a iPad.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
 
Umm,
any issues with the online update? When I run mine i get the following:-


root@vuduo:~# init 4 && opkg update && opkg upgrade && init 6
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/vuduo/3rdparty/Packages.gz.
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/vuduo/all/Packages.gz.
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/vuduo/mips32el/Packages.gz.
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Downloading http://picons.org/downloads/ipk/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://picons.org/downloads/ipk/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/ocram-picons.
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/vuduo/vuduo/Packages.gz.
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/vuduo/vuduo_3rdparty/Packages.gz.
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Collected errors:
* opkg_download: Failed to download http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/vuduo/3rdparty/Packages.gz, wget returned 1.
* opkg_download: Failed to download http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/vuduo/all/Packages.gz, wget returned 1.
* opkg_download: Failed to download http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/vuduo/mips32el/Packages.gz, wget returned 1.
* unzip: Invalid gzip magic
* opkg_download: Failed to download http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/vuduo/vuduo/Packages.gz, wget returned 1.
* opkg_download: Failed to download http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/vuduo/vuduo_3rdparty/Packages.gz, wget returned 1.

HAs tthe location of the files changed . Do i need to do a fresh install

thanks.
 
You are very likely using a old image which no longer has access to the feeds, plus the fact that your posting the wrong thread if you want help for the Duo.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
 
Hi,
I have been using openvix-3.0.802-vusolo2_usb as my image for the last year+ without issue. However, this morning the box would switch on but there were zero channels and it would only show the VIX splash screen. Even the EPG was totally empty.

I'm thinking it needs updating now, but the only latest image I can find is openvix-Apollo.142-vusolo2_usb. Is this the same image and will it work on a SOLO2? i.e is the Apollo the new SOLO2 image? Also is the zero a new box and if so, I think this is in the wrong place as I own a SOLO2. Please move it if it is and I'm sorry as I thought that the zero was an image.

Thanks,
Dibs
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Apollo is the latest ViX series image so the newest image is currently Apollo build 142 and yes the Zero is the newest Vu+ receiver.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top