Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Openwebif issues after upgrade

  • Thread starter Thread starter milli260876
  • Start date Start date
M

milli260876

Guest
Obviously this will have rewritten the root password won't it? My old one doesn't work..
I went with
u= root
Pwd= (blank)

Thought that was right, no dice?
Tried a dreambox editor which seemed to check
U=root
Pwd=dreambox

Is that what it should be? I tried to telnet in but it crashed the program I used to use..

I can get in locally if I turn http authentication off but clearly I want to use it from outside the home...
 
Got in with putty and changed it dreambox dcc crashing like mad with this image..? Thanks for all the help guys anyway..

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top