Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] OpenWebif - screenshot

  • Thread starter Thread starter ikosk
  • Start date Start date
I

ikosk

Guest
I make a screenshot via OpenWebif.
Save it to your PC. (save as).
Image of the other as seen through OpenWebif.
 
Two different images (stored in a PC via OpenWebif and web interface OpenWebif).
 
I still don't understand what you mean. (OpenWebif and web interface OpenWebif are the same thing as far as I am aware). I hope the following helps.

The default name for a screenshot is service refernce.png If you take another screenshot, it will have the same name. If you want to change the name you can edit it when you save as.

If you are asking how do you take another screenshot, you have to click on screenshot (all) near the top of the page.
 
Make a screenshot via OpenWebif. Save it to your PC (save as). In the PC will be a different picture. Why?
 
How are you taking your screenshots? Using the remote or through the webinterface on your PC?
 
Webinterface on the PC.?

When you right click and save as, you are saving that picture. If it is saving another picture, I dont know how this is happening. (Unless you have clicked yes on refresh automatically). But in any case, the picture would still be on your PC screen before you save it. If it has retaken a screenshot and it is not the one you wanted, you dont save it.
 
Webinterface
You can use telnet to grab a screenshot.
Telnet to your box and enter command
Code:
grab -d -j 100 /tmp/shot1.jpg
FTP to /tmp to retrieve your file!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top