Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Openwebif

  • Thread starter Thread starter bigdes
  • Start date Start date
B

bigdes

Guest
Please could someone tell me what the default username/ password is for the openwebif for technomate tm-nano-oe. I was in it the other day but can't get access today and I just wanted to confirm the username/password of it or if someone else is having the same issues.
 
There isn't a password by default. If you have set a password, then it's what you set. Username is "root"
 
Last edited:
I got it sorted the openwebif had changed settings whenever I had downloaded xbmc and this had stopped me from excessing the box from my pc. :thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top