Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Original HD sly box serial number has changed and now has a D at the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickie16

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2012
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi guys I have a VU+duo with Sly card in for my own use I put the sly card back into the original sly box to update entitlements and now it dose not work in Vu+, Original HD sly box serial number has changed and now has a D at the end, so I think it may do with the boxkey in cccam config file now not being recognised
Has any one managed to work around the problem yet as there will be a lot of useless boxes soon?
 
Sky has a new pairing algorithm in place now. The Boxkey has been changed when you updated it in your Sky receiver and it is at this moment in time impossible to find it.

There are no emus that can share all the parts of this card once the card has been paired using the new software applied recently to Sky HD boxes.

If you wish to watch premium and most HD channels from your card you are going to have to use it in the Sky box.

Nano
 
Hi guys I have a VU+duo with Sly card in for my own use I put the sly card back into the original sly box to update entitlements and now it dose not work in Vu+, Original HD sly box serial number has changed and now has a D at the end, so I think it may do with the boxkey in cccam config file now not being recognised
Has any one managed to work around the problem yet as there will be a lot of useless boxes soon?

you already have a thread open so there is no need at all to run around in a blind panic starting more.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top