Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

OSCam & CCcam Setup help needed.

  • Thread starter Thread starter bouncy
  • Start date Start date
B

bouncy

Guest
Hi all I really need help to get OSCam & CCCam running on my VU+ Solo2 I've tried multiple configurations without success but i feel it's probably my error in not understanding how to do the setup correctly. Would someone be kind enough to maybe talk me through from start to finish the process to get them working together or even better use team viewer and take control of my setup.

This would be much appreciated,

- B
 
Have a look at what I posted here for setting up OSCAM:

Code:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?28041-Mgcamd-requires-manual-restart-after-standby

Obviously you'll want to change usernames and passwords.
 
Have a look at what I posted here for setting up OSCAM:

Code:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?28041-Mgcamd-requires-manual-restart-after-standby

Obviously you'll want to change usernames and passwords.

Chaser did you get my PM?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top