Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Parental Control password

payam10

New member
Joined
Apr 18, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
1
hi
parental control change password not work I cant change password. new image 5.4005
 
hi
parental control change password not work I cant change password. new image 5.4005

This thread is about FTP password, you are asking about parental password. Parental password popup has been fixed and will be in 5.4 006. If you are confident in transferring files over FTP, I can upload the file for you.
 
Thanks
I can transferring files over FTP please send to me.
thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top