retroaudio
New member
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2011
- Messages
- 18
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 65
Hi,
Hopefully just a quick one...
I had been using Vix 1.4 with my poicons and epg data on usb. After installing Vix 2.0 my picons are no longer displayed. I don't have the 'store picons on' option in the Vix settings menu and if I try to download new picons, it only gives flash or hdd as storage options. The receiver is recognizing the usb stick as I have my active swap file on it.
Any clues?
Thanks in advance, Richard.
Hopefully just a quick one...
I had been using Vix 1.4 with my poicons and epg data on usb. After installing Vix 2.0 my picons are no longer displayed. I don't have the 'store picons on' option in the Vix settings menu and if I try to download new picons, it only gives flash or hdd as storage options. The receiver is recognizing the usb stick as I have my active swap file on it.
Any clues?
Thanks in advance, Richard.