Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Picons - I need help

johnsilvo

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Playa Flamenca Spain
Hi guys I don't know if this should be elsewhere and if so I apologise! I just got a VU Ultimo 4k and when I first loaded Openvix it displayed some nice picons both on the front screen and in the channel list(once I'd enabled it). However for reasons I won't bore you with I had to reload from scratch and now the picons won't appear on the front screen but they are in the channel list - any ideas? Also while I got your attention I like the skin OE-A_LCDSkin_21 but it won't show up on the screen - all I get is 1 line of text showing the program content and top of the screen is some status stuff. Again any ideas? Cheers and TIA
 
Do you remember which picons you had installed? Have you re-installed/re-added them?
 
I downloaded 1 set from the picons plug in menu and I assume they are stored in flash, in which case the name is snp-full. 220x132-190x102. light. on. transparent. I hope this helps. Thanks
 
I've solved the problem with the picons not showing on the front lcd screen - and yes it was me! When I was playing around I inadvertently changed the "use separate picón pack etc" to yes. Changed it back and all is good. I still have the skin 21 problem so any ideas on that would be appreciated. Thanks again
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top