Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Picons/Icons for diifferent service types

dsayers

ViX Beta Tester
Joined
Mar 19, 2016
Messages
1,873
Reaction score
21
Points
38
Mod edit (Abu Baniaz):
Posts moved from this thread as they strayed from original topic.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?47147-NEW-Cable-and-28-2-Mix



Hi this is running great is there any way to implement markers on epg for vm and sky to make it easier to record one channel while watching another? I currently have vm all channels bouquet on so I can record a channel from there then watch an sd channel in the other bouquets but my family don't get it and try to record in the normal bouqets and get tuner error while trying to view another channel so having markers would make it easier for them to choose them
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I know I can use srp picons for cable and snp for sat buy it's having to constantly update srp picons so I was wondering if there was a way to reference 2 png files for tuners on epg
 
There is not currently a way to reference service name picons by DVB type.
 
I have moved some posts to their own thread.

I would have thought simplest option is to enable service type icons. They don't show up in EPG, but do in the channel list. If you are going to use different types of picons, best to use SRP for the cable channels and SNP for the satellite ones. cable channels do not change very frequently.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top