Abu baniaz,
thanks for quick reply. I have not tried to load again. I initially tried via FTP but it wouldn't work so went down the other route. There is already a picons file on HDD but that is just for 28 e so I will remove that and then it should use file at usb/media/picon??. As regards the other point, on FTP when I bring up HDD it is showing all files that are on usb and that is showing what is on HDD. Is that normal when you have more than one device mounted. Up to this point I have only ever used HDD
thanks
thanks for quick reply. I have not tried to load again. I initially tried via FTP but it wouldn't work so went down the other route. There is already a picons file on HDD but that is just for 28 e so I will remove that and then it should use file at usb/media/picon??. As regards the other point, on FTP when I bring up HDD it is showing all files that are on usb and that is showing what is on HDD. Is that normal when you have more than one device mounted. Up to this point I have only ever used HDD
thanks