Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] PIP juderry all of a sudden

dpullen87

Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2014
Messages
356
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
39
Hi,

I quite often use PIP to have the audio from a UK based channel and video from a foreign channel for sporting events. I have noticed recently though that the video seems a bit juddery and if I turn PIP off it returns to normal.

I'm going to roll back to a previous version to see if I can pin point when it started happening, has anyone else noticed this?

Have any changes been made to video processing or PIP since 5 was released?

Thanks,
 
Gone back to 4.2.30 and it's fine, something must have been introduced since release 5.

Any ideas?
 
has there been any changes around PIP between version 4 and 5?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top