CRMS
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Jun 18, 2020
- Messages
- 339
- Reaction score
- 2
- Points
- 18
Just an idea and feature request. And probably not applicable to just Gigablue boxes.
I've looked at all the menus and in the manual and can't find anythging.
Can a "Jump to Time" command be added that could be set on a button??
So during play back, push a custom button and enter time to jump to in hours and mins format - eg 0:44 to jump to 44 minutes after start.
I know the 3, 6, 9 etc buttons can be programmed but I have them set at 15, 120 and 240s to jump advert breaks.
I've looked at all the menus and in the manual and can't find anythging.
Can a "Jump to Time" command be added that could be set on a button??
So during play back, push a custom button and enter time to jump to in hours and mins format - eg 0:44 to jump to 44 minutes after start.
I know the 3, 6, 9 etc buttons can be programmed but I have them set at 15, 120 and 240s to jump advert breaks.
