Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Playing .ts format files

machare

New member
Joined
Jul 19, 2011
Messages
339
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Using VLC on my PC, I can play .ts files recorded by my Humax Foxsat HDR. However I can't play these files using my ET9000 with Vix.

This is a pity, because using 'Media & File Server Bundle for the Foxsat HDR - Release 4,0' I can now mount the HDR's hard disk as a network drive on the ET9000.

Is there an easy way of enabling playback?
 
That was one of the first things I tried and it worked perfecf... AVATAR in glorious HD, and accessed on my PC to the ET9000 (where it was stored)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top