Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno] please support ARABIC in openVix

momayaz

New member
Joined
Jun 3, 2014
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi Vixers

frankly saying I've tried most images .. and my favorite after all is openvix .. But ..

1- please support Arabic language keyboard in Tsmedia plugin when searching youtube for example .. cuz I asked Tsmedia makers they said openvix don't support Arabic keyboard on Tsmedia

2- time setting +3 GMT Kuwait , Riyadh .. is not active .. if I choose it time wont change .. and most arabs are using this timing


3-on the way fix the information/about when upgrading and restoring .. it gives back the build # you restored from


I wont change my favorite image .. and am sure the openvix masters will provide all above for me :D
love you all and love openVix :thumbsup:
 
hajwan ani iraqi arabic people wow never knew there will be ... in this cs word
 
Ya kalab. Inta min Kuwait

Please have some respect.. Admins here dont understand franco arabic words doesn't mean you swear

And am not from Kuwait.. Its only the standard GMT setting for +3GMT

any reply from makers?
And please write en English its not Arabic forum
 
The translation I received was not welcoming, so if your not a native speaker we will just chalk it up to a translation misunderstanding.
 
What did I say? I was welcoming

Welcoming!! lol didn't know that ( kalab) word became welcoming.. Just don't give bad feeds to arab people m8

Anyway i dont want this thread to take another subject please.. And lets discuss the problem in #1 subscription
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top