Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Plugin downloads and Image Updates Unavailable Vix 2.4 build 149

  • Thread starter Thread starter kevinmcf
  • Start date Start date
K

kevinmcf

Guest
I am using build 149 but i am unable to connect/download from the feeds. I have tried the using opkg update && opkg upgrade session in telnet but failed to download and therefore cannot update to the current build 151. I have also tried to download a few plugins as a test but with no success.

Anyone have any ideas on a solution or if the feeds have been down? Maybe its a re-flash job!
 
working ok here, so not sure what the problem is at your end,..have you checked the units connectivity ?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top