Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Plugin update in progress

  • Thread starter Thread starter topilno
  • Start date Start date
T

topilno

Guest
It's a while I have this problem so it's not version related. Problem it isn't a real problem, but only something I don't know.
Every day exactly at 22:00 starts plugin update, popping on top "Plugin update in progress".
I'd like to move it to a moment when i'm not likely watching the tv, but can't find where this has to be configured.
Searched in the forum and googled the outside world too, without any luck.
 
Try menu/setup/system/software update settings/background check
 
Try menu/setup/system/software update settings

Thank you.

The menu has 5 options:

Background check - yes
Check every (hours) - 6
Allow unstable (experimental) updates - no
Automatic settings backup - yes
Automatic image backup - no

If I disable background check, i should'n have this, i get it.
But what if I change the hours to 24? How do I know it won't happen again at 22:00?
I suppose i'll know tomorrow. :confused:
 
It doesn't sound like the software update check, more like a plugin you've installed.
iSettings maybe?
 
It doesn't sound like the software update check, more like a plugin you've installed.
iSettings maybe?

You are so right, it's an iSetting parameter: Manage automatic updates | Time Update Plugin.
I was wrongfully thinking it was checking for updates of all the plugins.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top