Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Plugins not showing in menu

  • Thread starter Thread starter blib
  • Start date Start date
B

blib

Guest
I am using the latest vix image but plugins are not in the main menu.Any help would be appriciated.
 
we need more information, such as which latest image exactly ?. Also please give exact steps to replicate the issue etc.
 
Vix 3.0 build 808.I want to install OE Alliance on demand player.The guide says go to menu/plugins but plugins not in menu
 
There are no plugin feeds for this build any more, we removed all feeds for old and no longer supported images as part of a server clean up. only OpenViX Zeus and OpenViX Helios now have access to the plugin feeds.
 
Can I reflash my box back to my backup of my vix 3.0 image if I flash the box with the new helios image and I dont like it
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top