I had to reflash 2.3(204) after my duo became unresponsive to the the remote and now I cannot advance the epg by the + day key to the right of the 0 key on the remote this used to work
I had to reflash 2.3(204) after my duo became unresponsive to the the remote and now I cannot advance the epg by the + day key to the right of the 0 key on the remote this used to work
I have now discovered the cause of this strange problem it is because i changed the font size / left width picon,left width text settings and time scale one of these settings causes the plus day key to have no effect
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.