Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Poor Audio on SD Channels but HD Perfect ?

rake

New member
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi all

Not sure if I am the correct section for this but will try anyway.

Just watching SD Kids TV and the audio became left side only and distorted.
To sanity check my Onkyo / AV set up I switched to wimbledon HD and the Dolby D signal was perfect
so the Amp and speakers must be ok.

Yesterday I got tune failed and could not scan or get any channels and suddenly it all came back, rescanned and picked up all the channels I previously had.

I am now wondering if the LNB could be causing both issues ?

28.2E VU Solo2.

This audio is only affecting SD, anything obvious I should be looking for ?

Many thanks

rake
 
Faulty Tuner A in case it helps anyone else.

Changed to Be - SD Audio restored.

I wonder if they can be replaced on these boxes ?
 
what image are you using and what version would halp :)

I have a Solo2 and it is running perfect on Apollo 14
 
Thank you. I was running an old image but have now upgraded and will test the audio at some point later...just finished a full recofig and need time for other duties ...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top