Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD+ PLUS] Power Timer - active despite User interaction

leshay

New member
Joined
Sep 6, 2014
Messages
289
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Livingston, Scotland
Hi

Hades v004 - no settings restore.

I have had this issue for most of the VIX versions, and it has carried over into Hades. I use a Power Timer: Timer Type Auto deepstandby / Only active in stand by - Yes / Sleep Delay - 010 / Repeat Type - repeated.

Every day, when the Power Timer has woken up the box, and perhaps has gone back to standy by (not deep stand by), and I start to use the system as normal, at some point the warning dialog pops up about letting the box shut down. If I don't catch it, then the box goes to deep stand by, ven if in the middle of a playback. This function did work normally (as far as I can recall) on a much earlier VIX version -perhaps as far back as 032 or there abouts. I know I read somewhere that the Power Timer would be 'cancelled' if user interacted with the system, that doesn't happen here.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top