Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Power Timer Issue

sticky7

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2014
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi,

I have been able to work out most bugs i've had from the forum but this one beats me.

I have always had power timers every night to :

1 standby,
2 deep standby,
3 wake up
4 (channel update, EPG update),
5 standby.

to allow my duo to powerdown to cool and reboot to fresh every (swap file) night.

Since hades I find i can't do this as the timers get changed? (see pics)

Photo 13-06-2015 08 30 04.webpPhoto 07-06-2015 08 15 27.webp

No idea how or why this happens.

Any ideas?
 
In Hades I have found that you need to completely delete power timers. I have a power timer set to boot my GB Quad+ at 06.00 each morning when I run ABM and CrossEPG. I also have another power timer to do a deep standby of my receiver when 10 minutes idle in normal standby. I had to delete and set them up from scratch in Hades when I updated from Apollo.
 
I have set all settings from fresh in hades, no restores.
 
Hi,
I use power timer and they are working but I only use 2 kind of timer. 1st go to deep standby at a certain time and wake up to standby at a certain time. Overall I use 5 timer with different times and days on my Duo2.

ciao
 
Still struggling with Power Timers!

Still can't get Power timers to work. Time for the first one keeps getting pushed back. It always says "Recordings are in progress or coming up. . . . . . " but they aren't. Is this maybe due to timeshift recording?

I have attached logs but they mean nothing to me.

Anyone got any ideas?

I am basically trying to standby at 12.00, Deep standby at 12.15, Wake up at 6.00 (to update ABM and EPG), standby at 6.40. I try to do this every night to give the Duo a break.

View attachment ATT00004.logView attachment ATT00003.logView attachment ATT00001.logView attachment ATT00002.log
 
I've similar issues reported here, also including logs.
All autotimers are set to create timers which should go into deep standby at the end of the recording, but they never do - "Recordings are in progress or coming up. . . . . . " but they aren't.
I've a wakeup powertimer, but have to manually switch off the ET10k twice every night (it reboots 2 minutes after the 1st shutdown), otherwise it would never get into deep standby.
I've yet to start completely from scratch , with a re-flash and no settings restore, as earlier tests suggest it might help.

Maybe the powertimer is lurking around somewhere and is still "in progress"??
 
Last edited:
My powertimer xml file is growing by 4 records a day. Is this to be expected?

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" ?> 
- <timers>
- <timer timertype="wakeup" begin="1444582500" end="1444582800" repeated="127" afterevent="nothing" disabled="0" autosleepinstandbyonly="no" autosleepdelay="60" autosleeprepeat="once">
  <log code="15" time="1442575525">time changed, start prepare is now: Fri Sep 18 17:54:40 2015</log> 
  <log code="15" time="1442595359">time changed, start prepare is now: Sat Sep 19 17:54:40 2015</log> 
  <log code="15" time="1442613581">time changed, start prepare is now: Fri Sep 18 17:54:40 2015</log> 
  <log code="15" time="1442613581">time changed, start prepare is now: Sat Sep 19 17:54:40 2015</log> 
  <log code="5" time="1442681680">activating state 1</log> 
  <log code="6" time="1442681680">prepare ok, waiting for begin</log> 
  <log code="5" time="1442681700">activating state 2</log> 
  <log code="5" time="1442682000">activating state 3</log> 
  <log code="15" time="1442682000">time changed, start prepare is now: Sun Sep 20 17:54:40 2015</log> 
  <log code="5" time="1442768155">activating state 1</log> 
  <log code="6" time="1442768155">prepare ok, waiting for begin</log> 
  <log code="5" time="1442768155">activating state 2</log> 
  <log code="5" time="1442768400">activating state 3</log> 
  <log code="15" time="1442768400">time changed, start prepare is now: Mon Sep 21 17:54:40 2015</log> 
  <log code="5" time="1442854560">activating state 1</log> 
  <log code="6" time="1442854560">prepare ok, waiting for begin</log> 
  <log code="5" time="1442854560">activating state 2</log> 
  <log code="5" time="1442854800">activating state 3</log> 
  <log code="15" time="1442854800">time changed, start prepare is now: Tue Sep 22 17:54:40 2015</log> 
  <log code="5" time="1442940959">activating state 1</log> 
  <log code="6" time="1442940959">prepare ok, waiting for begin</log> 
  <log code="5" time="1442940959">activating state 2</log> 
  <log code="5" time="1442941200">activating state 3</log> 
  <log code="15" time="1442941200">time changed, start prepare is now: Wed Sep 23 17:54:40 2015</log> 
  <log code="5" time="1443027358">activating state 1</log> 
  <log code="6" time="1443027358">prepare ok, waiting for begin</log> 
  <log code="5" time="1443027358">activating state 2</log> 
  <log code="5" time="1443027600">activating state 3</log> 
  <log code="15" time="1443027600">time changed, start prepare is now: Thu Sep 24 17:54:40 2015</log> 
  <log code="5" time="1443113812">activating state 1</log> 
  <log code="6" time="1443113812">prepare ok, waiting for begin</log> 
  <log code="5" time="1443113812">activating state 2</log> 
  <log code="5" time="1443114000">activating state 3</log>
......
......
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top