Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Prevent Deep Standby

SkyFan

New member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
562
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I've noticed that my box goes into a "deep standby?" at night. This seems to happen when the box is in standby and nothing has been recorded for several hours. The display is turned off and I see a small white square on the display. The box turns back on again when it's about to record something, otherwise when I press the power button on the remote it restarts the box.

I thought this was a bug but I guess this is a known feature?

Sometimes the box doesn't turn back when it's supposed to record something so it fails to record my programmes. So how do I prevent it going into deep standby?
 
Look in power timers. Have you anything there active??

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top