Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] Problem mounting seperate directorys via NFS from the same NAS

  • Thread starter Thread starter im85288
  • Start date Start date
I

im85288

Guest
I have a stange issue with Vix 2.4 when mounting two different directorys from the same NAS. What I normally do (ie in Vix 2.3) is mount one directory for the Movies etc and then another directory to be used as a HDD replacement. However in 2.4 even though it says both mounts were successful (and before anyone asks I did give them different names to distinguish them) if I go to the Mounts Manager only one of them is Active. I then tried to delete one of the Mounts which made the box hang so did a reset but then the box would not get past the loading screen. In the end I had to reflash 2.4 on again and only mount one directory and now it works with no problems. This happened to me on two different solo boxes before I noticed the pattern of why it was hanging at startup.

Just wondering if anyone else noticed anything similar.
 
Yes: same experience here.
I presume you gave them both a different name (as the default name will be the same for both)?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top