Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Problem running ABM

nexstar

Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2012
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Points
6
I'm trying to go over to ABM from using Silverfox bouquets and I've managed to end up with a non-booting box.

I tried to delete all of the Silverfox bouquets first but it insisted on having at least one bouquet left in each category. I then set up ABM in the config menu to use Freeview and Sky and it went ahead and downloaded the data. It was then in the ViX loading screen and the channel info popped up at the bottom but with no channel data. That went away and it just stayed on the ViX screen, with no rotating icon or loading message, for the next 20 minutes. I then powered off the box, powered on again and got the same problem.

The web interface is working and I can telnet in to the box etc. Is there some way to recover this or do I need to flash the image again?

I'm running a VU+ Ultimo.
 
did you press the TV button on the remote to select one of the new bouquets?
 
That was just too obvious for my small brain! :o .

Many thanks, I'll have a go at fine tuning it now :) .
 
HI there..can anyone help..i have a vu+ duo box but im not getting past the load up page where it says vu duo loading please wait....any guesses to whats wrong with it?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top