Z
zorrosam
Guest
Hi guys,
i bought a new Gigablue QUAD Decoder for chritstmas.
I decided to install the new OpenVix3 and it works well.
I have only a great problem.
If i program a new record with EPG, it works well when the decoder is in standby and the recording is made on TUNER A.
Or alternatively, if i start a new recording on TUNER A, i can switch without problems on others channels using TUNER B.
Conversely, if i'm viewing the TV, and a recording is planned, it starts the record on TUNER B. Apparently the recording seems to finish correctly, but when i try to start the view, it is closed immediately with black screen and no way to look into the file
I underline that the TUNER B works, the signal is received and can be used for viewing the TV.
Someone of you has performed the same issue?
Any news to solve the problem on HD channels of SKY Italy? Will be possible in the future to view again these channels with OpenVix updates?
Thanks!
zorro
i bought a new Gigablue QUAD Decoder for chritstmas.
I decided to install the new OpenVix3 and it works well.
I have only a great problem.
If i program a new record with EPG, it works well when the decoder is in standby and the recording is made on TUNER A.
Or alternatively, if i start a new recording on TUNER A, i can switch without problems on others channels using TUNER B.
Conversely, if i'm viewing the TV, and a recording is planned, it starts the record on TUNER B. Apparently the recording seems to finish correctly, but when i try to start the view, it is closed immediately with black screen and no way to look into the file
I underline that the TUNER B works, the signal is received and can be used for viewing the TV.
Someone of you has performed the same issue?
Any news to solve the problem on HD channels of SKY Italy? Will be possible in the future to view again these channels with OpenVix updates?
Thanks!
zorro