Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN 4K] Problem up dating Openvix on Technomate Twin 4K

Blue Jim01

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi really concerned that I have done something stupid. I am trying to upgrade to the latest vix to solve the sound problem. I downloaded the latest and put the full folder on the USB as it did not have the Folder called Update. I assumed that the box would pick the correct file from the 4 or 5 files in the folder. I started the flashing and the green light has been Flashing for over an hour! I don't want to touch or switch off? Any help appreciated.
 
Hi really concerned that I have done something stupid. I am trying to upgrade to the latest vix to solve the sound problem. I downloaded the latest and put the full folder on the USB as it did not have the Folder called Update. I assumed that the box would pick the correct file from the 4 or 5 files in the folder. I started the flashing and the green light has been Flashing for over an hour! I don't want to touch or switch off? Any help appreciated.

Hi Blue Jim01
switch box off at the back m8 and remove usb you must put the 'update' file on the stick.when you extract the file the update file will be there when I did mine back in november it was 5 1 002 when I extracted the file, update file was there m8.I have the same box when updating when the screen goes blank switch off at the back remove usb and that should be it.
 
Hi Blue Jim01
switch box off at the back m8 and remove usb you must put the 'update' file on the stick.when you extract the file the update file will be there when I did mine back in november it was 5 1 002 when I extracted the file, update file was there m8.I have the same box when updating when the screen goes blank switch off at the back remove usb and that should be it.

Thanks, I will try again but the update file was not in the folder when I opened it?
There where 4 files 1. Image version 1kB 2.initrr_run.bin 3. oe_kennel.bin 4.rootfs.bz2
plus a Bitmap image.

I will buy another USB tomorrow and try with that. Fingers crossed. Thanks for your help!
 
Hi M8, did you get sorted.The files above are the files that are in the update file, you could create a file and name it update and put the above files in it, that will work the same on the usb m8.
 
When you download the image, it will be zipped up. I use WinRAR, and all I do is right click over the downloaded image and select Extract Here or Extract Files and point it to your USB Flash Drive which should be a clean format (Fat32). Simples.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top