I have an Ultimo 4K with 3 tuners, FBC Cable, FBC Satellite and a twin Sat tuner in slot 3 set for 4 Sats via Diseqc. When tuning to anything on that 3rd tuner, I get tune failed.
I've just tried with just the raw image with no settings restore and only configured the tuners, I have tried both the standard 4 Sat Diseqc, advanced and single Sat settings (for the Sat on port A). Using the Sat finder, I get nothing on any transponder. The other tuners work fine and this 3rd tuner is fine with 5.2.001.
I have attached the log, the part that stands out to me is -
I realise this is an unusual configuration, so may be difficult for anyone else to replicate.
I've just tried with just the raw image with no settings restore and only configured the tuners, I have tried both the standard 4 Sat Diseqc, advanced and single Sat settings (for the Sat on port A). Using the Sat finder, I get nothing on any transponder. The other tuners work fine and this 3rd tuner is fine with 5.2.001.
I have attached the log, the part that stands out to me is -
Code:
< 661.342> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/Satfinder/plugin.py", line 598, in getCurrentTsidOnid
< 661.342> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/Satfinder/plugin.py", line 775, in tunerLock
< 661.342> AttributeError: 'SatfinderExtra' object has no attribute 'frontend'
I realise this is an unusual configuration, so may be difficult for anyone else to replicate.