Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET5x00] Problems after install of new OpenViX 3.0.204 with mgcamd 1.35a

  • Thread starter Thread starter bushiee
  • Start date Start date
B

bushiee

Guest
Hi Guys.
Having a bit of an issue after installing OpenViX 3.0.204 image on my et5x00.
Everything works fine until I install Mgcamd 1.35a. Then when I try and do a system reboot the box gets to the boot screen with the spinning vix logo in the top left and that's it.
The logo comes up about 8 times spinning half a dozen times each time then goes off completely and the screen just stays on the openvix screen.
I have tried with an older image and got the same thing, I have also tried without my hard drive attached and without the pen drive attached but its as soon as I install MGcamd 1.35a.
It was working OK before just getting a little slow so thought I would update.

Any help would be appreciated/advice
Cheers
 
3.0-204 is very old now and does not contain all the subsequent fixes that have since been released. try a more upto date image from www.openvix.co.uk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top